EDUCATION & RESOURCES
Surface Restoration & Protection That Pays – Basic Training Online
SEK-U offers classes and events for hardscape professionals looking to take their business to the next level.
For our full library of How To Videos visit our YouTube channel @SEKSurebond.
Looking for a SEK-Surebond Product but not sure which best fits your application?
Check out this Product Selection Tool on the SEK Website to get your answer.
They also have a Product Calculator to help you determine the right quantity of product you'll need.
Alliance Gator Online Training
Offered in English and in Spanish
- Nitro vs. Traditional Poly Sand: Stronger Isn't Always Better.
- You're Probably Doing Hybrid Base Wrong
- Don't Make These Poly Sand Mistakes!
- Gator Base Economics: Crunch The Numbers
Sign Up for access to past webinars and stay in the loop for future live ones.
Stone Maintenance Tips
If you have stone on any portion of your home exterior, or if you have stone surrounding your fireplace, there are several tips towards ensuring it looks great for years.
Why is the Veneer Darker than the Sample?
Have you fallen in love with one of our samples but the product you received is darker than the examples you were shown? No need to panic. There are some easy explanations for the difference in appearance. In fact, the problem may resolve itself with a little time and you won’t need to worry about getting your order replaced.
Unilock is offering FREE online webinar training for 3D Uvision Design
Back by popular demand, join Paddy Conway, a former full-time contractor, as he teaches the various aspects of Uvision 3D Landscape Creator and shares his knowledge and experience in the hardscaping industry, exclusively for hardscape contractors and designers.
Feb 13 - Introduction to Uvision
• The power of Uvision
• Introduction to interface
• Setting up your sheet – branding your design
• Building a house
• Roof design options / pavilions
• Building a driveway, patio and walkway
• Creating borders and accents
• Putting in plants
• Exporting/saving 3D images and plan views
Feb 20 - Advanced Techniques
• Basic grading and importing plot plans
• Working with layers
• Time saving techniques and keystrokes
• Customizing the look of your house models
• Sloped driveways
• Walls, stepped walls and steps
Feb 27 - Elevations & U-Level
• Advanced elevations
• Importing elevation data
• Working with U-Level
Mar 6 - Enhancing your Design
• Outdoor kitchens
• Swimming pools & hot tubs
• Making your plan “pop” with lighting
• Fire and water
• Putting in people
• Creating fly-through videos
• The 4 minute landscape plan
Check out the tool provided from ProVia to customize your own home or a sample home.
This helps to see the way the stone actually will appear.
They also have a Grout Visualizer to see how different grout colors impact your stone choice.