home about HB COMMUNITY TIES
Giving Back To Our Community
Back in 1910, Henry Bierce first opened his doors knowing that his
customer was also his neighbor. It's a tradition we're proud to continue.
Henry Bierce has a long history of service to the community. We've particpated in tradeshow exhibits throughout Northeast Ohio and continue to be involved in many trade organizations.
- Corporate Sponsor of the Tallmadge Recreation Center
- Supporter of the Tallmadge Dynamics Community Theater.
- Supporter of the Tallmadge City Schools Athletics.
- Corporate Sponsor of the Heritage Arts and Crafts Festival, Tallmadge, OH held in June.
- Corporate Sponsor of the Tallmadge Community Expo, held in April.
A community event sponsored by the city, schools, and chamber, which displays the businesses and organizations operating in and around Tallmadge.
- Silver Sponsor of the Parade of Homes, Mayfair East, Green, OH held in July.
Presented by Home Builders Association Serving Portage & Summit Counties. Featuring 15 homes in a beautiful golf course community. The HBA's largest single site parade ever! For more information visit: http://www.akronhba.com/
Trade Organization Links
Networking with trade organizations gives us the opportunity to stay involved with our community and provide our customers with information concerning the latest trends in the building and hardware industry.
- National Retail Hardware Association
Serving the needs of independent hardware retailers in the United States and Canada for over 100 years.
- Home Builders Association
A trade association chartered in 1943 that represents the interests of residential builders, multi-family, light commercial and remodeling contractors and their consumers.
- Construction Specifications Institute
We are an association of 17,000 individual members in the U.S. non-residential building design and construction industry. They include specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, suppliers, and building owners.
- American Rental Association
The Amercian Rental Association's core purpose is to promote the success of our members and advance the growth of the rental industry.
- Greater Akron Chamber
The Greater Akron Chamber is a regional chamber of commerce and economic development organization serving the Northeast Ohio counties of Medina, Portage, and Summit.
- Better Business Bureau of Akron
Promoting ethical business standards and voluntary self-regulation of business practices.
- Mason Contractors Association
The Mason Contractors Association of America is the only trade association which represents the needs of the industry mason contractors. Through strong programs, publications and services the MCAA promotes the interests of its members.
- Perennial Plant Association
A professional trade association dedicated to improving the perennial plant industry by providing education to enhance the production, promotion and utilization of perennial plants.
- Summit County Historical Society
Dedicated to preserving and interpreting the rich cultural history of this Northeastern Ohio County.
- Builder's Exchange of Greater Akron
Serving as the single source of information for the construction industry within the tri-county area.
- Building Industry Association of Stark County
A non-profit trade association that represents the interests of residential builders, multi-family, light commercial and remodeling contractors and their consumers.
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
An organization working for the manufacturing, commercial, service and civic advancement of Tallmadge.
- Brick Industry Association
BIA is the national trade association representing distributors and manufacturers of clay brick and suppliers of related products and services. The Association is involved in a broad range of technical, research, marketing, government relations and communications activities. It is the recognized national authority on brick construction.
- Ohio Landscapers Association
The mission of the Ohio Landscapers Association is to encourage professionalism and ethical standards among landscape contractors through educational opportunities and to promote and improve the public image of the landscape industry.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
The nation's largest small-business advocacy group representing the consensus views of it's 600,000 members in DC and all 50 state capitals.